2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
someone asked about my arm. first of all this was not alchohol related like most of my injuries. i was fishing saturday with larry mathys on the puncher when we got a line stuck in the prop. i jumped in like always and almost had the line free when a big wake picked me up and hammered me in the back of the prop. i cut my arm open around 10 am. i didnt get to the er til about 8. i didnt get out till about 4 qm. and met larry around 6 am to fish again. the er visit was much more painful than the cut. that place is a zoo on a sturday nite in cc. the fishing trip was awesome saturday and thank you Larry for the experience, youre going in next time.

also, my homeades caught fish. with larry saturday and sunday and also yesterday offshore. thaqts a first and a really good feeling.

tim

Attachments

·
Registered
956 Posts
Coastal, great catch with your homemades.

Man, that cut is too close to the biceps tendon, median nerve, and brachial artery for my tastes. Glad to hear it is ok.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just a reminder, this was all larrys trip on the puncher, thanks for my biggest snapper yet and good times.

·
Registered
693 Posts
DUDE!! YOu are gonna have to go thru EMT training and carry a suture kit with you!! LOL!! think of the "battle scar" you coulda had if you had closed it up yourself!! couple years and a kool-arse tattoo coulda been designed around it!!

·
Registered
449 Posts
wounded!!!

Tim handled that well, I was ready to take him back in, but he insisted we stay out. He never wined or complained as we continued to fish.

I was a little irked that I had to jump in and get the rest of the line out of the prop- a line that he put in there!!! :)

He forgot to tell y'all how when he was cleaning fish the next day he almost cut his thumb off, he gets one wound right after another!!!

And he needs to work on his knot tieing skills, lost a lot of fish due to his knot- I suspect that is how he lost the Ling and Blackfin he had on a couple days back in his report!!! :)

Where are pics of Amy!!! :)

On a more serious note, Let me know how you do if you get out these next couple of days!!!
We will check in daily to let you know how things are going in Venice next week!!!

·
AKA Offshore Aggie
1,522 Posts
1. His name is Coastal, but after reading your first post, I wouldn't expect you to figure that out.
2. So...can you elaborate on what makes you an expert about being gay...nevermind, not interested
3. The helmet must look horrible, cause the impact obviously did some brain damage
4. Add crying to your resume of expertise
5. Again...references to queen and downstairs...refer to 2 above

Please act your age next time and if you don't like my response...hang around and you'll see more

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Im sure if ya wanted to meet up with some of the guys on this board that you would have an even longer list of injurys without a helmet to brag about.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
I see a new member sig in someones future. :D

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
what did i miss, i dont really get your reply offshore aggie

why do posts get turnes around all the time

lets fish

1 - 20 of 24 Posts