2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for enclosed boat storage Telge Rd & 290 area.

Any & all recommendations much appreciated.

Thanks,
Gary-

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Used to keep mine on Tower Oaks Blvd. right off Jones just north of 1960. Nice and reasonable but I can't remember the name.

·
Registered
124 Posts
!-2-Fish,

You might want to give the private mini storage on the north side of 290 between Jones Rd. and Eldridge/West Rd. a try. I used to keep my boat there. It has a nice in and out access, wash down area, but enclosed spaces are limited though...Worth a shot........MZ

·
Registered
394 Posts
Affordable storage -- it's on 529 west of Barker Cypress on the left. There is also one mentioned above on 529 between Queenston and Hwy 6 -- from Queenston/529 that is left and it's on the left then ... near Wal Mart on 529.

Welcome to NW Houston... if you need a fishing partner from out that way... drop me a line.

Ray

·
Registered
394 Posts
On the north side of 290 there are some places along Cypress N. Houston that may be closer to you ... but they seem to only have limited enclosed storage ... mostly outside.

·
More There than here..Gone fishin....
3,926 Posts
Get with (Texas Air) on here..he's got an Awesome place & is right around the corner from ya..
Its under Armed Patrol...& Personally...I wouldnt want to be the Idiot to go there lookin for trouble,,..

Reactions: 1-2-Fish

·
Registered
316 Posts
A-Affordable Storage on 529 between barker cypress and fry rd. $90 per month for enclosed storage, 24 hour access, password gated.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts