2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I have to tell it before others do. I did go to the range today and walked in with my bolt gun (223) with the bolt open and safe. I also had in hand my 30 carbine and set it down. Well in my rush and stupidity I left the clip in it along with 15 rounds of loaded ammo. Needless to say I was told I could not shoot today. Talk about embarassed but they were right. I should have known better. I will give yall a report next time I get to go..

Charlie
Also known as Dumb Arse

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LongrodMaster

I had 4 different powders and seating depths and none of them shot worth a hoot. I am sticking with the 53 Gr for now. They shoots just under an inch which is OK for hunting. I mite work on the 45's later. Thanks for asking.

Charlie

·
Screw it. Lets ride!
3,258 Posts
Well I have to tell it before others do. I did go to the range today and walked in with my bolt gun (223) with the bolt open and safe. I also had in hand my 30 carbine and set it down. Well in my rush and stupidity I left the clip in it along with 15 rounds of loaded ammo. Needless to say I was told I could not shoot today. Talk about embarassed but they were right. I should have known better. I will give yall a report next time I get to go..

Charlie
Also known as Dumb Arse
I quit shooting there when they told me I couldnt carry on the range. Its a nice facility, but Im happier at PSC. We all make mistakes. Smart folks learn from them. PM me if ever want to try out PSC.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts