2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Referral-Texas Marine Clean

2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Team Jefe 
#1 ·
I had some detail work done on my boat last week by Eric and Keith from Texas Marine Clean last Friday at my slip in Kirby Marina. They cleaned, compounded, and waxed the inside and outside and did an outstanding job at a great price. The gelcoat was heavily oxidized inside and really needed some hard work to get it back and they did a great job.

These guys offer a great service. They will come out to your boat and do a great job. Call Eric at 409-766-7621 or Keith at 409-750-6722.

Oh, and on a Kirby marina note: I had a bait pen stolen from my slip this Saturday. Whoever ended up with it; bring it back and we will call the whole thing even. Don't let me find it in your slip.

#6 ·
Dustin,

Thanks for that. The bait pen is cylinder shaped, and is made out of dark green plastic woven wire. It is about 1.5' diameter at the top and is about 2.5' tall. It has a foam collar that allows it to float. It is a pretty nice deal when somebody does not steal it from my dock. By the way, they did a very good job on the boat. The guy i bought it from left it out in the sun for about 2 years, so the gelcoat was in bad shape. These guys did a good job. I got it all bloody Saturday, so there goes that clean boat look.

Boat,

I think that they are actually in your area. My boat is almost 24' so i am sure that they will do a 23' boat.

#8 ·
Yeah, Dustin, it was kind of wierd that it went missing. It is amazing the kind of stuff people leave out over at Kirby. I have seen bean bags, tackle, electronics and such left out. You have to walk the pier to see what's down there, so I am guessing that whoever snagged the bait-pen either has a boat there, and more likely was a guest of a boat-owner on the pier. It is kind of a drag if you ask me.

#11 ·
$10 per foot is for basic wax and detailing not just cleaning. They live in Santa Fe so League City would be closer than Freeport. By the way I left my truck @ the park by capt elliotts this past saturday night made a phone call as I cleared the jetties & my buddy said I wouldn't park my truck there James got his broke into there but it was to late in the afternoon to turn back so I sweat that all night but all was well. Hate to hear about theives but Karma will catch up to them.
http://www.texasmarineclean.com/home.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.