2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the redfish tournaments in 2010 how many teams are fishing different series with different partners? How many teams are fishing every tournament with the same partner? How many teams fishing every series?

·
Registered
629 Posts
I plan on fishing all of the XRT's that I possible can the TRS in freeport then hopefully jump on the HT cup in freeport and matagorda with the same partner. I will be at the XRT and Fishgill booth saturday at the boat show so come out and meet other 2coolers and sign up for the XRT tournaments

·
Josh Finch
1,459 Posts
With so many tourns this year, I don't think any of them will fill up. I'm going to fish the ones that are convenient and/or I feel like I can do well in. I actually hope it settles out some and we have a series that spans most of TX and has 4 or 5 stops that are all full requireing everyone to fish them all; however, until then, I'm going to take advantage of the current situation...

With all the redfish changes, I was looking forward to getting back in the trout tourns. I can't do the first Bash thanks to work travel so will only get 1 or 2 of those in as well.

·
Redfish Extraordinaire
2,422 Posts
I plan on fishing all of the XRT's that I possible can the TRS in freeport then hopefully jump on the HT cup in freeport and matagorda with the same partner. I will be at the XRT and Fishgill booth saturday at the boat show so come out and meet other 2coolers and sign up for the XRT tournaments
I'm fishing most tournaments in freeport for sure.:cheers:

·
Registered
629 Posts
Ya'll need to head out to the Houston boat show and sign up for the XRT plus you can see the Team Of Year boat at Coastline Marine booth it is floating in water over there. Plus another 10 grand in cash will come along with it. All you have to do is fish at least 5 regular stops and then the Championship stop in Port Lavaca. But of course you have to beat me first to win that GOOD LUCK ;)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good luck to all the teams fishing tournaments this year. Thanks for the imput. I'll fish the ifa and maybe a few xrt's from rockport on south.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts