2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Michele & I sure consider ourselves fortunate to have been sitting right in front at the Final weigh of the Redfish Cup in Lake Charles last Saturday. Our good friend Tommy Lomonte and his partner Jimmy West could not have made us prouder to be from Texas. These guys have worked so hard to get to this place and to now be considered "Champions" is still unbelievable! Be sure to check it out on ESPN2.

Someone came in the shop yesterday and said everyone is having a hard time finding the Catch 5. I've got all 10 colors in right now. They are new from Mirrolure for 2005. We don't have them on the website yet but they are in the store.

Also, we lost a dear customer last Thursday. He had some health problems but the Flesh Eating Bacteria didn't help his situation. We will miss him and now are stunned to find out another customer is in the hospital with the same thing. Be careful.

David Leach
David's Tackle Box
281-342-9669
www.davidstacklebox.com

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
The pictures and discriptions of the catch 5 Mirrolure looks and sounds like a big catch 2000. The size of the topdog, maybe.
I didn't see a crank bait one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts