2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Always imitated... never duplicated.
4,848 Posts
Cool

That's cool,,,,,

Both Lloyd boys are sitting top 20... I hope they can make a move...

COME ON HAVENS.... MAKE A MOVE TOO!

JDS

·
Always imitated... never duplicated.
4,848 Posts

of the best guys around LLoyd 1 Lloyd 2 and Havens.... they do a lot for us and we really appreciate them!!!

Now get over and get BAYFLATS TRIP TO 2K!!!

JODE

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,606 Posts
LagunaShupe said:
That's cool,,,,,

Both Lloyd boys are sitting top 20... I hope they can make a move...

COME ON HAVENS.... MAKE A MOVE TOO!

JDS
He knows where they are! Give him a minute or two! Go get'em John! Lots of boats out all week. They were coming in Tuesday just after lunch while we were eating on the boardwalk, one after the other. It was way better than the big bote parade we usually watch. LOL

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hangout

Heard that some of the cup folks were hangin out at that new winery just south of the boardwalk in the light house district. Pretty cool place, great wine.

·
there's only 1 Big Pocket
684 Posts
hey schupe-------------

say it ain't so, not the Lloyd boys. I won't hear the end of it. and Havens too????

I hope they do well, i've got faith in all three of them. Great guys as well.

If anyone wants to hear some stories about Jimmy Lloyd when he was a little guy, just let me know. LOL

Capt. Forrest

·
Banned
756 Posts
If your out today at the Bored walk come see me. Park you boat in front of the store. I will be at the Spa Warehouse on Bradford street( on the way in to the b/w across the street from the big parkinglot. I will be sitting in the gazebo selling hot tubs for a friend.I met a 2cooler yesterday who said he placed 12th . These guys are travelling a good ways to get their fish. Sabine.

I would like to meet Lagunashupe

1 - 15 of 15 Posts