2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
A sad day for us here on Earth, but his faith carried him to the great Ocean in the sky. I knew him not but from all his posts and his wonderful prose I must say the Lord has called home a great man.

·
Colossians 3
1,364 Posts
We'll miss you RedDog

Philly called me about 9:15 tonight and told me. We had some good times together fishing. Fine person, and always willing to share with you any knowledge.

I'm sure the Lord got a "Big RedDog Hug" when Tony arrived there today. If you ever met him, you know what I'm talking about. His hug was about LOVE, a Christian love your brother hug.

He'll be missed by many...
cause he touched the lives of so many.

Rest in Peace, Brother Tony.
You're with the Lord now.

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
I am heart broken

I'm behind on reading posts....and I know all here understand.
I started reading the posts I had missed, I always start at the bottom to keep things in the right progression.
This morning my first post was of Fishman's Weather Report when I read the bottom text he had added to his post, saluting Red Dag.
I know that no one here has any idea of the encouraging email Brother Tony sent to me. He was in the hospital the same time I had to return for the cancer. Somehow in the back of my mind I remember him calling me on the phone and talking to him right after my surgery.
I know he's in Heaven. By now he's probably staked out a "sweet spot" to drop his line and offer any help needed to anyone who wants to join him. After awhile he'll probably set up a "Red Dog's Heavenly Surf Fishing Forum". We'll just have to search out the URL so we can send messages!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts