2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,079 Posts
A 5 to 1 advantage only helps in a fist fight, it never helps in averages be it batting, fishin, or test grades. LOL

·
Charter Member
5,938 Posts
Yep, Jan is right. There were a lot more guy fishing than gals. And they weighed in their fish too. I think we had 33 people weigh in fish, including the 1 lbers! The guys averag suffered because of that. But it was fun and I'm ready to do it again. I might have to tweak the program a little before hand! :)
Mike

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
I was thinking it MIGHT be a good idea to set a minimum weight for qualification. Just arbitrarily, 3 lbs sounds about right. What does every one think? Good idea?

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
One more thing...Seems like there was a mimimum weight requirement last time of 1 lb and eligibility for the drawing required that you had to weigh in a fish. May-haps this time, instead of having the drawing eligibilty tied to weighing in a fish, have it that your paid entry into the contest puts you in.

I am good for several donations of items for the drawing and if every one could bring one or two inexpensive items (reminescent of the old days when we used to bring "grab-bag items for the gatherings) it would be loads of fun. Opinions?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.