2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mark your calendars now!

It's official! The SCA will hold it's first fall flounder tournament on November 13th at the Galveston Yacht Basin! Details and entry forms will be finalized by approximately the end of July!

Details available as of this time are still sketchy but, prizes will include BIG money cash of (1st = $750, 2nd = $500 & 3rd = $250). Prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd will also include some of those cool wall plaques that we had last year for the TTMB tourney! There will also be a drawing for early entry before October 16th! Also, other donations are anticipated between now and the tourney! Entry fees will be announced when details are finalized but will include a discounted entry fee for SCA members!

Our own MTStringer will be the honorable weigh master!

Of course, you may have guessed, the ladies are ready to challenge you guys again this year and maybe this year "you" can recover the title but I would suggest that you come prepared by wearing your thongs! FishinChick, Allicat, Frauline and I plan to give you guys a better run for your money so, you just may want to stay home also! PS, Our Billy Stix's have been waiting for this one!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey,

The ladies have plennnnnnty of time to formulate a plan before November! LOL!
I just can't wait until the results are in and you guys go home again WITHOUT bragging rights! LOL!

Go on guys, talk the talk! Us girls will take care of da walk!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah Mike

but, the over all stats gave the ladies bragging rights. You guys need to redeme your honor this year.

P.S. Big Daddy, last years first place collected appr. $200 and generated alot of fun and interest. Guess I don't need to elaborate.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Guys

Check out those stats! The ladies outweighed the guys flounder by more than a pound and the ladies were out numbered by approx. 10 to 1!

You guys need to spend the rest of the summer on Flounder Catchin 1.01! Maybe you can close that 1 lb. gap this fall!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.