2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
That's the best news I've had all day! I'll start lookin' around for a suitable place on a wall in my fishin' room for the plaque...I already have a good spot for the money! ;) I'll be sending a good chunk of it to BillyStiX for the new rods I'll be orderin' :D

Mike and Pat did a bang-up job with the computer for the weigh in last year and I look forward to the entire experience this year.

BTW, I agree 100% with ED! :D

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Jan, Kim, et al, That was LAST YEAR. We cut y'all some slack but this year the gloves come off and it's every flounder for theirself! :D I anticipate a day with better conditions and a better turn out. It should be quite a contest with many more big flounder weighed in...'specially by some of us guys! :p :D

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
FishinChick said:
Only a few of us know the true origin of this photo. Oh sure, WJ said he took it himself for the BillyStix contest but the truth is... it was taken at the conclusion of last year's flounder tourney. Get that lip ready again Jack! LOL.

;)

FC
Oh, so ya wanna be like THAT eh! I might just hafta post a pic of you with a dink or missing a fish....oh, wait a minute....I don't have a pic of you like that. :( Ah well, ya know what they say...#2 tries harder! :p :D

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
I was thinking it MIGHT be a good idea to set a minimum weight for qualification. Just arbitrarily, 3 lbs sounds about right. What does every one think? Good idea?

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
One more thing...Seems like there was a mimimum weight requirement last time of 1 lb and eligibility for the drawing required that you had to weigh in a fish. May-haps this time, instead of having the drawing eligibilty tied to weighing in a fish, have it that your paid entry into the contest puts you in.

I am good for several donations of items for the drawing and if every one could bring one or two inexpensive items (reminescent of the old days when we used to bring "grab-bag items for the gatherings) it would be loads of fun. Opinions?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.