2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got on the ol' Interstate 45 and headed for Galveston after an almost 5 year absence and drove down and saw the status of the construction of the new SLP Pier. They gotta' long way to go. I picked up a scent and headed farther down and located Beach access No. 6 pulled in and made two laps to No. 5 looking for Master Chief Petty Officer Weeks and party. After no luck pulled back onto the highway and almost gave up. I spotted the Texas flag flying in the gulf breeze as I whizzed by in my purple go-cart and decided to make one more lap. Lo and Behold Mont had JUST pulled up and parked.

Really good seeing you again sir and finally, after all these years, meeting Stacy.

Brew and your better half - good talking and meeting with you.

Good meeting and talking to you too Gary.

All in all a very good day, just a little bit more astounded by the increasing numbers of cars on the road down there just seems to be getting higher and higher every year. Whew. ComeFrom?

·
Registered
30,257 Posts
Sorry i missed you,

still working on the house havnt been fishing in forever. Hows the new digs? Are you very far from the fishing? Give us a call if you can get down for some fishing. New baby due in 4 weeks I see dirty diapers in my dreams.
Your feiend,
Lobo jim

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, Sorry I Missed You Too Bro.

Lobo Jim said:
still working on the house havnt been fishing in forever. Hows the new digs? Are you very far from the fishing? Give us a call if you can get down for some fishing. New baby due in 4 weeks I see dirty diapers in my dreams.
Your feiend,
Lobo jim
Things are good. Doc Davis has been a pal since High School. I'm staying at his old house that's connected to his vet. business. He married late in life. He's 52 and she's 30. Nothing wrong with that. They have three boys; 6, 3, and 20 months. Go figure. All is 2cool. I just came back from church. If you stay with Doc Davis, you go to church. I complain not! He has been a friend for most of my life. The main difference between he and I is that he was the real handsome guy always with the most beautiful girlfriends and he knocks down about a half a million a year! He turns horse manure into gold. LOL!! We're complete opposites. LOL!...and what an Aggie fanatic!

Take care Jim and my prayers are with you, Jenny, and you're family and the new baby too. Remember, every other night it's your turn to get up with the baby! Take Care, ComeFrom? (with no "s")

1 - 4 of 4 Posts