2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Member - Uncle John's Band
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tuesday evening , as I hear the story told, as many as 10 people eye witnessed a TIGER near the Bucees at 332 and FM 523. I am not making this up.
There is a noticable police surveilllance steeped up around this area also.
I also know for a fact that the game warden accompanied a friend of mine Tueday night for a spotlight search of a wide area of prarie in the vicinity.

Another friend of mine saw a couple of DPS @ Bucees yesterday and asked them about the story. They were surprised he knew of the story and questioned him on how he knew this. He just told them word travels fast in a small town!!! So they confirmed the report to him on the spot.

Anybody have another take on this?

·
quando omni flunkus, mortati
1,506 Posts
Nothing in the paper about it. There was a couple of people raising them in the area but they both moved 20 years ago.

·
Member - Uncle John's Band
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats why I posted " REAL"
Its obviously a story that more than a few have heard

·
http://talesofhumor.blogspot.com/
4,635 Posts
Man, what a strange couple of months.... Elk on I-45, tigers cruising Bucees... I guess Bucees really does have the best deals around if a tiger is stopping by.

·
Registered
174 Posts
texas parks and wildlife outdoor manuel (09-10) page 69 under "canned hunts". "no person may kill or attempt to injure a dangerous wild animal (african or asiatic lion, tiger, leopard, cheetah......."......you get the point.

·
http://talesofhumor.blogspot.com/
4,635 Posts
But if it is roaming free looking for some human snacks, then I don't think it can be called a "canned" hunt...

·
Registered
174 Posts
definitely protect yourself...but dont go getting yourself in a bind.....dont get me wrong, if you see him, hes already seen you. id probably shoot first and ask the coroner if he was looking for a snack...lol

·
SECEDE
702 Posts
My office is right next Willy Joe's. I have seen Bobcats, Coyotes, and Alligators on our property. This really doesn't surprise me.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts