2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: Question about Leadertec.

Hey you guys, does anybody know what's going on with Leadertec?

I have been trying to email Capt. Spike about an order, and all my emails are coming back as "failures!"

I've sent many to several different email address, that previously I had no trouble at all in transmitting.

I have his phone number (I think it's a six hour difference), but I thought I'd start here, first before I call, after all it's in the UK.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hey man I just sent him an email and told him about your problem. If it goes through I am sure he will contact you. Hope I was of some help.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Thanks guys!

Shoot,.... I was getting worried there for a spell.

Freakin' (Hotmail)!

I've been anxciously waiting for a good sized order of stranded cable and haevy mono along with crimps!

Sweet.

;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Problems resolved.....

I'm sorry but I didn't see this thread when it first came up. I went away to Portugal and couldn't pick up my emails because I forgot to take a compatible lead for my lap top. In the meantime I get over 1000 spams a day (no kidding!) and they filled up my mail box so that it started bouncing back all further mails. Then the technicians at the hosting company noticed this and (un) helpfully deleted everything in the mail box so I couldn't even retrieve my mail!

I've now set the mail box to delete all spams without holding it for me to check so the problem shouldn't occur again. However if you send me messages offering to enhance my manhood, sell me prescription drugs or get me ordained as a minister they won't get through..........

Drop me a line when you receive the replacement order Surfrat.

Spike

·
Registered
45 Posts
Leadertec contact details

However just in case the email screws up again....

Leadertec Ltd
PO Box 10
Staines
TW18 3QX
England

Fax: 0044 1784 440762

Phone: 0044 1784 449330

Remember that I'm 7 hours ahead of you so if you pick up the phone to call me at 7.00 pm and I answer the phone at 2.00 am I probably won't be my usual cheerful self!

Spike

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Thanks Capt. Spike.

I received your email the other day, and I suspect, some low-lifes snagged the order out of my girlfriend's apt., mailbox which unfortunately people can get into, I'm sure the reshipment will find it's way to my P.O. Box and I will be happy upon it's arrival as it's been a way long time.

Thanks again.

;)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Well,...

I finally received my new order (reshipment), in my P.O. Box yesterday from Leadertec!

250# mono, 270# nylon coated cable, 250# 49 strand cable and various double barrel crimps.

Once again I've experienced outstanding service from a Co., that I found out about thru this board, my orders from Catfish were also excellent.

Thanks, Capt. Spike!

;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm glad it reached you this time. I normally expect goods to reach the US in 5 - 7 working days although sometimes it takes a little longer.

Have fun making your leaders and send me some pics of your catches for the gallery.

Spike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts