1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: MV Report/Pix 8/5-8

Late post, just got pix/CD back.

Chappaquidick Island, Martha's Vineyard 8/5-8

Here's a link to Oz's Extreme Coast Fishing (Atlantic Div.) Reports.

www.extremecoast.com

Tight lines.

;)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Congrats!

Great report! Congratulations on the great fish and the first place finish!

So what are the temperatures running up there? I noticed you said they show up when in gets in the 70s.... Just curious!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Well,.....

Dolphin Girl said:
Great report! Congratulations on the great fish and the first place finish!

So what are the temperatures running up there? I noticed you said they show up when in gets in the 70s.... Just curious!
It's really been an unusually cool summer, daytime temps mid-low 70s with many days in the high 60s at night low 60's dropping to high 50s, and right now the water temperature out of Woods Hole, is around 60-70 degrees. Funny people have been talking about Global warming, in the Norteast it seems more like Global cooling. I predict a few long warm Indian Summer spells in Sept. and Oct.

;)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Surfrat said:
Funny people have been talking about Global warming, in the Northeast it seems more like Global cooling.
That's funny! We were just talking about that the other day. Here in SE Texas last week, our highs were in the mid-eighties with lows in the mid-to-upper sixties. Not your typical August weather!

Congrats again!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Congrats on the tournament win.
Victoria, here in south central Texas has broken or tied low temps for the last 6 straight days. One day was by 8 degrees.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts