1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Paul Schulz
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this on another forum:

Bud Light Presents R/C Men of Genius

…R/C Men of Genius…

Today we salute you Mr. Giant Hauler Bag Inventor.

…Mr. Giant Hauler Bag Inventor…

Because of you, we will never find ourselves at a race without our bench-top drill press....again.

…Got everything I need…

What's all that **** stuffed in my own personal freighter? It's my car, and my radio, and my chargers, and my power supply, and my soldering iron, and my pit light…

…Still have more room, yeah!…

and my comm lathe, and my tire truer, and my airbrush, and my motor zapper, and my kitchen sink, and my wife.

…Can I use your tweak board?...

So crack open an ice cold Bud Light ‘ol King of the Carry-All…because when it comes to transporting our racing equipment, size really does matter.

…Mr. Giant Hauler Bag Inventor…

·
Team Backmarker
455 Posts
fun knee! worthless trivia... the guy that does the singing part in those commercials was the frontman for survivor

·
Registered
74 Posts
HaHa! That's good! That jingle played in my head when I read the post title.

Now I want to hear that play at the track!

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Heeeeey!

Where was it when I was making 4 trips to get everything in?!!!!

·
Registered
643 Posts
When you drive from:

Katy, you better have it all!! Forgot my batteries once (K&M). Had to have my daughter meet me at CyFair hobbies!

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
how about another one?

Bud Light Presents R/C Men of Genius

…R/C Men of Genius…

Today, we salute you, Mr. Smelly Traction Compound Inventor

…Mr. Smelly Traction Compound Inventor…

Like a searchlight, your tire sauce guides racers to the track….four miles before they get there.

…I think we found it…

Headaches? Nausea? Bloody, oily discharge? All acceptable side-effects when it comes to the quest for traction.

…Pour it on now….

Overslept and haven't got time to shower? Not to worry, you've got an 8 ounce can of Paragon, and a comb.

…Drives the ladies crazy….

So, crack open an ice cold Bud Light ol Magnate of the Methylsilicate, because we think we smell a winner.

…Mr. Smelly Traction Compound Inventor…

·
Banned
4,251 Posts
that traction carp does stink though.....I had some spill in a box from ebay one time and it stunk up the whole UPS truck when he was unloading it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts