2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mike
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I wanted to pay full retail for stuff then I'd go to a retail outlet and buy it in person. Then I wouldn't have to pay full retail plus shipping. And if something were to go wrong with the item I could take it back, again....in person.

The reason anyone goes to Ebay is make a deal. Paying full retail is not a deal. Quit taking up space and making my searches longer.

Secondly, for those selling used stuff for $20 under full retail....Really?

Thirdly, I don't want your "vintage" junk. Vintage means "old and wore out". I want stuff that works.

That is all. Rant over.

·
I'm a millionaire in a .02 opinion world
2,569 Posts
X2 A lot of those sellers are out of their gourd on the shipping. Back when ebay used to be a good deal most of the time. Now they got it to where it is mostly online stores and a pain in the ***. My .02 cents. B&P

·
"It's good to be...Me" ><)))'>
15,143 Posts
If I wanted to pay full retail for stuff then I'd go to a retail outlet and buy it in person. Then I wouldn't have to pay full retail plus shipping. And if something were to go wrong with the item I could take it back, again....in person.

The reason anyone goes to Ebay is make a deal. Paying full retail is not a deal. Quit taking up space and making my searches longer.

Thirdly, I don't want your "vintage" junk. Vintage means "old and wore out". I want stuff that works.

That is all. Rant over.
If that is all you have to get riled up about.....you are a blessed man :smile:

·
Mike
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bo,
I know it and am grateful for it. I'm not rich but I'm not poor either. Got a good family and great friends.

Now if I could only get the people on Ebay straightened out

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
Nobody is forcing you to go to ebay and buy anything. If you don't like the prices don't bid on it. Seems pretty simple to me.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Good search description and using "auction only" tab should eliminate a lot of the problem. IMO

·
Proud Navy Father AND Grandfather
9,095 Posts
Nobody is forcing you to go to ebay and buy anything. If you don't like the prices don't bid on it. Seems pretty simple to me.
LOL OLD MAn once again YOU Nailed it! I sell on there and have over 600 transactions....Ebay isn't a place for GREAT deals-All though they are there to be had. I can purchase item's brand New and On Sale at most any store, turn around and place it on Ebay starting @ .99 and watch the EBAY ADDICTS rip each other a part LMAO, it is a TOTAL game to me! Most of the time i don't have to handle ANY of the items personally, i just ship straight from where i purchased! As far as shipping goes, i make a little off of the top to cover my time and any extra expenses i may have occurred! It is Crazy how people get all crazy over it and end up paying a lot more for the item than they could have purchased it for themselves --Ebay is Gambling LOL, and i make Plenty $$$ off of Gamblers!

·
Banned
26,320 Posts

That is all. Rant over.
Threads like these are taking up space & making my searches longer for viable information :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts