2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Right wing nut job, Bitter clinger to 2C
14,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found my weapon... Going thru a FFL to get her here now...
August of 1983, Randall expanded its line of pistols to include the Service Model-C configuration. The "C" stood for compact. Initially, these handguns were even roll-marked "Service Model-C." However, in the beginning of 1984, the company decided to give the guns a new identity, and dubbed this configuration as the "Raider," so-named for General Randall's unit which had been known as Randall's Raiders.
Introduced August 31, 1983, the first in the Service Model-C series was the A211, which featured a round-top slide and fixed sights. Barrel length was 4.25-inches, making the over-all length .75-inch less than the standard A111. Magazine capacity (7) and height remained the same. Weight of the A211 was 36 ounces, compared to 38 ounces for the full-sized Model A111. After 992 of the Model A211 pistols were made, production of that model ceased on September 6, 1984. The serial number range went from RF02001C through RF05808C.

Attachments

·
14,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Jedi Knight and Friend to Captain Solo
17,027 Posts
You must be lookin' ta take some rat's heads clean off! :slimer:

That's a good lookin' .45 Randall.

·
14,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You must be lookin' ta take some rat's heads clean off! :slimer:

That's a good lookin' .45 Randall.
Thanks Pokey.. It will look even better with some custom pearl and stag grips installed on her.. I was just humbled a bit that they would build a good quality 1911 and name it after me... :slimer:

·
14,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Charles the ball is in your court... I will take care of my end ASAP...
If all goes well, I,ll be sportin this beauty by next week..

Thanks...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts