2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Bull Frog hunter
9,276 Posts
describe everything. Steak? Brisket? Sausage? I would be offended or a bad cook if you put that stuff on anything off the smoker. Wings, pizza hamburgers hotdogs fries. sure but everything?

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,606 Posts
describe everything. Steak? Brisket? Sausage? I would be offended or a bad cook if you put that stuff on anything off the smoker. Wings, pizza hamburgers hotdogs fries. sure but everything?
then put the steak sauce and BBQ sauce down! no one said drown it...:eek:hwell:

:an6:

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,606 Posts
heinz? dude, you're supporting that billion dollar liberal John Kerry wife outfit... go with Hunt's.
send it to me and I will. Heinz taste better. I could go generic but it be like Hunts.

I understand your point J... this habit is hard to beak amigo,,, If I want a filet mignon, I don't get a hot dog and wrap it in bacon! :cheers:

·
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16
21,162 Posts
no problem, keep supporting John Kerry's pocketbook in the name of taste, no American should sacrifice taste... :) I hardly ever use ketchup but the kid loves it, so she grows up on Hunt's and won't know any better if Heinz does taste better or knot ;)

·
Bull Frog hunter
9,276 Posts
24Buds dont need any stinkin sauce to eat it!
Dayum right!

Prove it! .. cook at out 24Buds place! :):brew:
I tell ya what. I got a smoker being built right now. Should take a few months to complete as its a side job thing but I will be willing to break her in right!:cheers:

You bring the beer!

·
Bull Frog hunter
9,276 Posts
Do you recommend A1 on Koala?
Koala is better with a dry rub after 48 hours marinating in snake blood with a little hint of paprika. Once on the smoker, baste for the first 4 hours then let it go for 3 more. Wrap in foil, let rest in small Koala sized cooler till just warm. Slice and serve with mashed taters and okra with tomaters with a side of Tejas toast.n That should do the trick.
Not everything. You ever put Ketchup on Mac N Cheese?
will I get in trouble if I say yes?:biggrin::cheers:

·
Proud Infidel
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Mac N Cheese

Koala is better with a dry rub after 48 hours marinating in snake blood with a little hint of paprika. Once on the smoker, baste for the first 4 hours then let it go for 3 more. Wrap in foil, let rest in small Koala sized cooler till just warm. Slice and serve with mashed taters and okra with tomaters with a side of Tejas toast.n That should do the trick.

will I get in trouble if I say yes?:biggrin::cheers:
Nope- My wife hates it when I do it!

·
Registered
6,612 Posts
I like ketchup and hot sauce mixed together on anything fried... or grilled. Like it with scrambled eggs, too... and thin crust pizza. I really don't care for the taste of beef, pork, chicken, or fish... but I like ketchup. :D

Ranch... salads, cheese sticks, and pizza hut pizza.

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
I like ketchup and hot sauce mixed together on anything fried... or grilled. Like it with scrambled eggs, too... and thin crust pizza. I really don't care for the taste of beef, pork, chicken, or fish... but I like ketchup. :D

Ranch... salads, cheese sticks, and pizza hut pizza.
Wow you must have been easy to take on a date. Couple packages of ketchup and a six pack to make the evening. LOL, Tried to say that as friendly as possible to not be offensive.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts