2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
'bout time!! I never really cared for him at the wheel. But then again with no runnin' game what's a QB to do. Hopefully things will turn around even more this year. These Texan's fans at work are killin' me!
Rick

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
never say never. Good for Dallas. I've seen them change positions and continue a career.

·
----------------------------------------
23,724 Posts
Jim Rome said at lunch something to the effect of:apparenty they forgot who he was.
Maybe someone else will forget who he is and sign him now that the Cowboys released him. hehe

MEGA

·
Senior Member, do I get a discount?
1,918 Posts
Well good ridnse to Quincy and I hope Drew Henson and Eddy George solve the problems. I heard that Quincy was under contract with the Cincinaty Reds? possibly going to make the switch over to baseball. Big time Boys fan here, would love to see them in the show, again!!!

·
Tabula Rasa
11,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just read where he was smoking the Hippie Lettuce. Aparently failed the team's drug test. I wonder if Lenny Kravitz has room for one more ex-NFLer. Ricky's got a traveling buddy.

Vinny gets to drop the clip board and walker and start for the Boys. I wouldn't mind throwing Henson to the wolves and use this year to get him some reps.

Did you see the Tuna get rolled over yesterday? Funny...
Go Boys!!!!!

·
http://talesofhumor.blogspot.com/
4,634 Posts
Dallas has the only starting quarterback in the league that gets social security. Come on HENSON!! Hopefully he's a fast learner.. lol

·
Senior Member, do I get a discount?
1,918 Posts
yeah i say go with the rookie! never have liked the idea of a 65 year old qb. What's the word with Tim Brown? would be nice to have, not sure if he and Keyshawn would gel.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Not knocking Henson but the skinny kid who has been wearing the carpet out carrying the clipboard ...Tony Romo... has looked real sharp before and will probably get the #2 spot unless The Tuna decides he wants a more seasoned backup. No question though that Henson is pegged as the QB of the future.
Ron

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
Parcells wanted to get rid of quincy from the start. This just made it easy....

·
Registered
58 Posts
Let's hear it for the tuna

As a life-long Cowboy fan, I was thoroughly disappointed with Quincy at QB. I'm glad he's gone, however, I do wish the timing could've been better.
However, I think it's great to see a pro athlete get fired for drug use, instead of getting chance after chance. Fail a drug test at any other job in America (Except Washington,DC mayor) and see what happens!! Even Wal-Mart wont let you off with a fine or suspension.
Hooray for the Big Tuna, I hope other teams follow this example.

PS. However, don't forget that the Tuna did put up with LT's drug problems back in the day. So, maybe if Carter was as valuable a player as LT was....

Just my .02
- Tommy

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
Yo G...we oughta make a game this year. I hope you are better than last week...

·
Registered
244 Posts
LMAO at JustJohn....................Good one Bro.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.