2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been off the list for a while, looks like lots of catching up to do. It says my last visit was 6/24 but I was locked out somehow. Seems to be working now.

Dave

·
Banned
1,808 Posts
I was wondering where you have been...welcome back. 'thoght maybe the hogs ate ya or something?

Hey been to any frisby matches this summer or did you get a new hobby?

·
Registered
678 Posts
Welcome back, Dave!!

We need some more Yankee power. ( Not the New york Variety that are terying to play baseball.) There ain't rnough Mustard around for all of those Hot Dogs.

Did you check out DCI East in Allentown?? Two great shows!!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We don't need no stinkin' frisbees

Bubba said:
Hey been to any frisby matches this summer or did you get a new hobby?
Bubba,

Don't you know it isn't polite to use the "F" word?

To sort of answer that question, I was in Houston, TX for the "2004 Texas Boomerang Thang" in late May. I was also in Delaware Ohio in August for the USBA Nationals, where one of my boomerangs place first in the craftsmanship contest. I missed the Kitty Hawk contest in August.

Dave

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dci

Drumbo said:
Did you check out DCI East in Allentown?? Two great shows!!!!
No, missed it completely. Didn't even know when it was happening. I was on the road most of the summer, alternating assignments in both Albany, NY and Burlington, Ont so I wasn't home much.

Dave

·
Registered
678 Posts
I would have Let you know but since you were not on the board anymore, I just let it slip buy.............When I swithced 'Puters and ISP's I lost alot of E-Mail addresses and unfortunately, I guess yours was one of them............See any good trains up North

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The House

Fishman said:
Get the house finished?
Hmmm....after firing the contractor? We got the dining room and hall complete. I need to make a few items for those areas including a couple wall racks to display my aboriginal throwsticks. The dining room has a couple tiny things to be done but looks great.

Never got back to the kitchen, I guess I should but have been so darn busy. There is plenty to do there and time is getting short. I want to finish it before we head to Australia.

Dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts