2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a long time of trying to plan something with Rik, we finally got together yesterday for a state water trip. Sorry no pics but we had a great time and caught some great fish. We decided to have a recon mission. We looked around at numerous spots and still had a 5 person limit (with some REALLY nice ones) and back at the dock by 1:30. Seas were nice, beer was cold, and the company was great. I will let Rik fill in any other details.

Rik really knows his sounders. Rik is welcome back on my boat any time. If you ever get the chance to have him aboard, go for it. You won't regret it.

·
Concrete Contractor
12,404 Posts
You are 100% correct. Glad yall had a good trip. Me and him and Nelson6500 had an awesome day today also.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Thanks guys! I had a great time! Thanks also for spending some extra time and gas checking out some new readings. That reilly helps me sort thru readings before I publish. Bottom line - that is how I sort out the real from the B.S. Everyone that
buys the 2010 book will save the extra time, trouble and gas we spent yesterday sorting thru some duds. To me it is just as important to sort out readings not valid
as to add my new finds. What a great ride you have Trevin! We ran in @ 55 till
almost home. We had a slight problem with one motor and ran the last few miles
on two motors still running 43. Never even ran wfo. Thanks again! Rik

1 - 3 of 3 Posts