2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
OllllO
8,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOL.... Last night I stopped off at my local HEB grocery store to pick up a few items and I then spotted the offender! I had to follow her around a bit to get the picture but there is no doubt....she needs to be arrested on "Felony Fashion Charges" :D

Attachments

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,607 Posts
LOL.... Last night I stopped off at my local HEB grocery store to pick up a few items and I then spotted the offender! I had to follow her around a bit to get the picture but there is no doubt....she needs to be arrested on "Felony Fashion Charges" :D
dangit,, your HEB sure has alot of alkyhall in it! :bounce:

and you weren't worried about the fashion police when you took that,, you wanted her to go riding with you cause yall match! :rotfl:

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
What's the name of that country song about big hair and trashy women?

I was in Lowe's yesterday and this dude had on a cowboy hat with fuzzy fake antlers on it!

·
Registered
30,684 Posts
i got this great mental image, terry, of you skulking down the aisles and lurking around corners with your camera in hand stealthily stalking the offender and waiting for just the right instant to capture the moment digitally. :smile:

·
OllllO
8,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i got this great mental image, terry, of you skulking down the aisles and lurking around corners with your camera in hand stealthily stalking the offender and waiting for just the right instant to capture the moment digitally. :smile:
LOL....You must have been there and seen me! That is EXACTLY how it went down. :D

not even I would....lol
YOU my friend are a wise man! :rotfl:

·
Registered
7,802 Posts
Stoopid, she was just following instructions as all blondes should. Read the sign above her right shoulder. It says "Mix Your Own."

·
Jedi Knight and Friend to Captain Solo
17,027 Posts
LOL....You must have been there and seen me! That is EXACTLY how it went down. :D

YOU my friend are a wise man! :rotfl:
Ahhh, tell tha truth! That's jus' one of yo gurlz, and you jus' pimped her into tha corner and said, " Here gurl, stand here like this, this'll make a good thread on 2Cool. Might even drum up some bizness." :dance::cop::)

·
Living life in the 77H20 zip code
848 Posts
Pffffffttttttt !!!! That ain't nuthin to gauck over. Take a trip out here to the Brookshire Bros in Magnolia, Kodak doesn't make enough film to capture what goes on out here.

Besides, I think I went to highschool with that gals sister.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts