2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Crabby Old Man
14,724 Posts
Too Tall said:
Anybody running them? Likes/Dislikes of the engine? Maintenance, those sorts of things. My wife, aka "The Finance Department", has finally given me the go ahead to buy a boat. Personally I think she agreed just so I would quit bugging her about it. Anyway the boat is a 21' Explorer TV with a Honda 150 on the back and will be used up and the Coast. I have ridden with Capt. Black and discussed in length with him and a few others about this hull and I like it. Was also on board the Don Coyote the day the "Perfect Storm" blew through Baffin. Man what a ride. What I don't know about is the Honda engine. I bought my wife a Honda CRV because of the outstanding service and quality of the vehicles. Is it safe to assume that also applies to their outboards? Thanks for the help.

Tod
There was a problem with corrosion on the early ones in salt water, that problem may have been repaired.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.