2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put the smokes down...on day 5. I knew there would be draw back but this time I have no problem without the smokes. My problem this time is I am so tired....all the time now. Has anyone else had this problem? Solutions?

·
Registered
596 Posts
That happened to me and was told it was due to fatigue from trying to quit. Mine lasted a couple weeks until the mental part of quitting started to decline. I would visit the doc if it doesn't improve in a week or so.

·
Premium Member
40,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Day 10 or so. Been fine, no problems and not as tired. I did have a smoke the other day...Sunshine, BBQ and a few brews..out came a smoke...I nearly passed out. Actually pretty scary at the time.

·
Registered
30,257 Posts
Hang in there Bill, been over 14 months for me,cold turkey,your body just needs to get used to being healthy,heck my wife thought all kinds of bad things were happening because I lost over #60lbs,after I quit!!!Congrats on quiting,will be praying for your success,Steve

·
Banned
230 Posts
Stay with it Bill. I quit cold T in March. I got all kinds of strange ailments but they go away pretty quick. I have a smoke every now and then and it reminds me of why I put them down.

D.

·
Heritage, not Hate
3,239 Posts
I quit in February of last year for almost 3 months....my problem was I couldn't sleep! I tried and tried to sleep, but I was restless all night.

My doc just gave me a script for the Chantix....it's expensive, but compared to what I am spending on cigarettes....it's not so bad. Just haven't got it filled yet.

Good luck Bill.....I hope to be a "regular" on this forum soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts