2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would like to say thanks to everyone for all your responses and helpful information! I am a newby on this site but so far have enjoyed seeing the great reports and tons of information on this great site!Hopefully,I will be getting an offshore boat soon and will be able to also contribute to the reports?

·
Registered
265 Posts
I can't say a whole lot about Hiltons numbers because I have only tried to fish a few. I can vouch for Riks numbers, I have fished a lot of them and they are always right on the money. We have fished with the help of his books for a while now and they have proven to be very good resources. The few Hilton numbers that we did fish took between 30 minutes and an hour to get on after running a grid, but those may have been isolated incidents. Anyway, Hilton does do a great job with his presentation and his setup is second to none, but Rik has put a lot of fish in the boat for us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.