2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone provide me with the name of a place around the Baytown area that carries Tom's newest map?Or,perhaps his website address?

·
Charter Member
5,922 Posts
If I was a guessing fellow, I'd say Marburgers.
I might make it to Academy in North Shore later this evening and I'll let you know.
Mike

·
Charter Member
5,922 Posts
The Academy on I-10 @ Uvalde had the Hilton's Offshore map I was looking for. Upper Texas Coast - POC to Calcasieu Pass.

There's more info there than I will ever use.
Mike

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would like to say thanks to everyone for all your responses and helpful information! I am a newby on this site but so far have enjoyed seeing the great reports and tons of information on this great site!Hopefully,I will be getting an offshore boat soon and will be able to also contribute to the reports?

·
Registered
19,248 Posts
Fish Fanatic

If you want a real accurate offshore book not one with lots of numbers and only a few are correct you need to get ADVANCED RED SNAPPER FISHING 2004 book from Rik Jacobsen. All numbers are right on. His web site www.redsnapperfishing.com phone 281 5452463. Ive seen all the other books and Riks is the best.

Charlie

·
Registered
265 Posts
I can't say a whole lot about Hiltons numbers because I have only tried to fish a few. I can vouch for Riks numbers, I have fished a lot of them and they are always right on the money. We have fished with the help of his books for a while now and they have proven to be very good resources. The few Hilton numbers that we did fish took between 30 minutes and an hour to get on after running a grid, but those may have been isolated incidents. Anyway, Hilton does do a great job with his presentation and his setup is second to none, but Rik has put a lot of fish in the boat for us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts