2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Gone Fishing
11,998 Posts
Aggieangler said:
Runway...thanks. Me and my Grandpa discussed some of this type stuff today. I am probably not looking to become a contractor, and after seeing the amount of hours experience you have to have nowdays to even sit for the test, probably don't care to do much with it. I guess I will do a small job here or there when it is interesting and leave it at that, unless a few Masters I know around town need some weekend help from time to time and I can count that as apprentice time. It will take forever on weekends though.

2 solid years experience to even test for wireman is a joke I think. I am sure tha **** unions had something to do with that piece of state code though. They ruin every thing they touch. Look at the phone company. 4 hours with 6 breaks to turn a switch from 100 miles away on a computer. No wonder US auto makers are going out of business. (Sorry if I am offending any union folks, but the unions need to go ahead and move on back up to the east coast where idiots are used to paying 5 times what something is worth.)
Dang I went 5 years. and that was just to learn what is need to respect and learn how it works.. Then you need to know how to approach such a power to creatively work with it. Electricity can kill...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts