2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
are you SUPPOSED to count a trout that got eating by a shark once it was on your stringer or not. i know if you bird hunting and you kill a bird and cant find it your SUPPOSED to count it towards your limit but i am just courious about what the book rule is on it. lost quite a few trout to them sharks this mornin. all that was left was the big ol heads. ate all the way up past the gills:eek:h:

·
Registered
723 Posts
Hey Bayourat, i'm pretty sure i was the first person on here to have that avatar.

You're welcome.

·
Registered
723 Posts
What does it matter when i joined?

When i joined on here no one else had the avatar. I've received several pm's from people askin me if they could use it cuz they thought it was cool and had never seen it before.

I really don't care though, it's just a **** avatar. If you want to take credit for it then go ahead.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Come on, seriously? fighting over avatars? It's a horrible aand hateful avatar anyway. Everyone knows Texas rocks!!!

·
Banned
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jtizzle said:
Everyone knows Texas rocks!!!
this thread went south very quickly:cloud::cloud::cloud::cloud::cloud::cloud:

·
Banned
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
harvey/mary said:
If it didn't matter, then why did you even start it ??????
well i would like to know if i actualy have to lie to the game warden or can i tell him that the trout got eatin by sharks. sounds like a pretty good reason to start this thread.

·
Member..Whats wrong with my member
5,533 Posts
Private messages gents.

Kelly

·
Redfish Extraordinaire
2,422 Posts
Well your not suppose to keep mutilated fish for measuring purposes. So you could argue that point if a warden tried to give you any trouble.

·
Life is tough, tougher if you are stupid
3,507 Posts
I presume your wading. I would immediately unstring the fish and toss it once I noticed it had a chunk out of it. I have done it before that way. What good is a half eaten fish? None to me.
goatruckman said:
well i would like to know if i actualy have to lie to the game warden or can i tell him that the trout got eatin by sharks. sounds like a pretty good reason to start this thread.

·
What About My Member?
498 Posts
seems like sitting in the water with shark spit all over it would make it be contaminated anyways. If i cut your fish in half and spit on it, would you keep it then? Sounds logical to me.

G

·
Silverspoon said:
I presume your wading. I would immediately unstring the fish and toss it once I noticed it had a chunk out of it. I have done it before that way. What good is a half eaten fish? None to me.
THATS THE BEST THING TO DO....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts