2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
You got girlfriend Vietnam?
1,892 Posts
Yeah, he is an idiot. He said don't call police, they don't want to talk, just to kill you! He must have missed the part where officers TALKED him into putting the gun down only to pick it back up and take aim..... What a loser. QX needs to pick better battles and stop making everyone involved look bad....

·
Banned
906 Posts
Wasnt the guy that got shot wanted on multiple charges already? Its not like they shot an upstanding citizen. He was a criminal.

·
Yep...
752 Posts
If you are putting other lives in danger (especially with a gun), then you need to be dispatched by whatever(reasonable) means necessary. Got got what he was after IMO, "Suicide by Cop"

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am still waiting to see the great Rev. Jesse Jackson accompany him. If you ever have a chance you need to read...Shakedown - Exposing the Real Jesse Jackson. This will pizz you off.

·
One Day I will Catch a Keeper?
456 Posts
I agree he is an idiot. If I was an officer and i came up on a person with a gun, pipe or anything that could do harm to me and that person was a threat. Bang Bang your dead.
Quannell whatever is a Minority that is trying to make himself better than the rest. He is married to an Asian woman, and he is a criminal. He wants the chief to step down because he can not get away with anything. He wants a white person in charge so he can bring National Coverage back. I hope he never steps in my yard.

·
More There than here..Gone fishin....
3,926 Posts
I cant say what Id like To about this Flake other than: If he were on fire..I wouldnt waste a drop of pEe to put it out..!
Oxx..

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Let's give credit where credits due. QX and the people who support this idiot all fall into "where there is no brain there is no feeling".

I bet if you were to point a gun at QX I bet you would most likley be shot too.

·
Registered
26,148 Posts
H2 said:
Let's give credit where credits due. QX and the people who support this idiot all fall into "where there is no brain there is no feeling".

I bet if you were to point a gun at QX I bet you would most likley be shot too.
...and it wouldn't be by the po'lice

·
Life is tough, tougher if you are stupid
3,507 Posts
People like QX, Rev. Jackson and the Rev. Al Sharpton are nothing but racists. They are nothing more than people who stir the pot so that they can continue on with their agenda. Hypocrites, each one of them. BTW, if this thread makes it until 5:45 pm I'll be surprised.

Reactions: coachlaw

·
Just an old ?
6,830 Posts
Quanell X could do something postive and have better results. He could go around holding meetings and teaching people to NEVER point a gun at anyone, and especially an armed police officer that is trying to do his job. He needs to think proactive instead of just reactive. Of course that might not get him the media attention he wants.

RAINY

Reactions: coachlaw

·
Purveyor of Worthless Knowledge
557 Posts
Let get Quanell to talk down all the people who are pointing guns. He supports this. I am sure he would not mind executing it.

·
KneeDeep&Sink'n
704 Posts
Everytime the news mentions him or broadcast him..

then everyone needs to bombard the media with emails and use their blogs to voice your opinions. Threaten to stop watching them until they quit giving this racist the news coverage he depends on to spread his B.S. Then follow through with it. A handfull of complaints won't do any good. That is why it is important that everyone do it.

The contact info for Channel 2 is:

http://www.click2houston.com/contact/index.html

You will find several reporters also have their own blogs or ways to contact them directly. Doesn't hurt to let them know what your thoughts are either.

By the way, he ain't no idiot. He is just like Sharpton and Jackson. He preys upon the idiots that support them. - Craig

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Idiot?? Idiot That Drives A Hummer!! I Think He Lives Up In Kingwood Area Also! Not Sure About That...i Still Want To Know...where Does He Get His Money If Not From "rewards"?? Ummmm...cracker!!

·
Registered
416 Posts
""I heard that he was thinking about (suicide), not thinking that he was going to do it this morning," grandmother Ruth Moore said"

Well in that case, get to it when you can, no hurry on getting your grandson some help.

"don't call HPD because they're not coming to talking anybody down and give you any assistance," Quanell X said". And this guy makes his living speaking in public.

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
There was a story the other day about two blacks beating an old white woman and stealing her truck. When the liberal media interveiwed her, she wished the perps would hang by a rope! Surprised we havent heard anything from that!

·
Registered
137 Posts
He is just and idiot the same as Jackson, I say Jackson because he shouldn't even be considered a Rev. my father is a Rev. and he doesn't choose sides because of race and doesn't care about publicity. Have you once seen Jackson or QX stand up for any other person besides their own race? In my opinion if you call yourself a reverand then you should not limit yourself to color as far as what you believe in.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts