2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
NRA LIFER
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what happened? I went by to pick up some parts and they are gone.

No sign saying we've moved, no nothin'.........

Bob

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
The place had been for sale for sometime. One of the boat dealers (I forget which) rented out the front for a while, but then closed it. The mgr of the boat dealer told me that QV marine still worked in the back, but were closing soon. I don't know why they were trying to sell out.

I lived about a 1/4 mile straight behind there all thru the 80s for those of you keeping score at home... :)

·
Registered
30,257 Posts
Well guys i grew up with the Mr. johnsons son and they have been trying to sell for about 3 or 4 years yes cape craft was selling out of there. I think they might just be doing motor work only now i will give them a call at the house and find out the new location. i had know clue i have been to buisy in the marines to keep up and his son is in iraq now also
semper fi

·
----------------------------------------
23,724 Posts
I can only guess that that property right on Highway 6 fetched some big $$$ with all
the development going on around there...

MEGABITE

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Boat Superstore bought 'em out and I guess they finally shut it down. I went in there a while back and it was like a cave just a couple boats and no one to wait on ya'.
Rick

·
Registered
30,257 Posts
They've been trying to sell for some time now. Boat superstore only Rented their show room for a while, they never actually bought the whole shop. And they never sold any boats either as far as I know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts