2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Kayak Fisher
7,565 Posts
Taylor and the animals are just precious together. She's so fortunate to be growing up with them.

The dachshund puppies are SOOOOO adorable! They all look alike! Which one is mine? Is my little girl in those photos?

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mrs B's pup

Mrs B the one in the first picture to the far left is a female, the other two are males. There is another female just not in the picture!

Kelly

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Awesome Kelly....Robs and I got to hold those pups the other night...and Momma Dog put Reggie in his place with a charging nip to his nose...2funny.....

Seeing Baby and the others in person was a real treat.....Thanks!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey SC....loose the Golf Cart...I think I found you a new Ride!!!!
He He

·
aka Salty Nacho
4,426 Posts
I love miniature goats. A few years ago, I took a vacation with a few friends to Toledo Bend. The place we stayed had a petting zoo that contained mini burros, geese, alpacas and a pack of miniature goats. From the back porch of our cabin, we could see one back corner of the enclosure they were all kept in. This corner contained a large tree and part of a pond. So, throughout the day, all of the animals rotated through this area for shade and water. The most amusing were always the goats. I remember one of them was able to climb up on a low, large horizontal branch. Then it fell off and looked like it was mad at the tree because it seemed like it wanted to headbutt it a few times and was stomping around. They were always fighting and playing around with each other. It made the heat almost bearable.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Billy is a free roaming goat! He just comes and goes as he pleases. He butts everything he can including my plants! But he is the king out here.

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Beautiful Kelly, I want one of each but the Chief says no way.!

Great Pics!! enjoyed the visit. Taylor is one of Reggies favorite little people.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Robs! I think that it is the other way around reggie is Taylors favorite. She asked me when is that dog coming back over? :rolleyes:

Kelly

·
Kayak Fisher
7,565 Posts
shallowgal said:
2 cute, all around. I love it. Can I come play with your horse? Mine's (Chester) old and grumpy and will only let me pet him when I'm feeding him!
Hey! I think a lot of people are like that too! :rotfl:

G

·
I Don't Think My Daughter Would Know What To Do With All Them Animals Around Here....when We Are Fishing And She Cathes A Fish She Wants To Give It A Kiss Before It Gets Thrown Back

1 - 14 of 14 Posts