2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted the following on another thread on this forum. It was something sent privately and should have remained private. Pat did nothing that merited my reaction, and I aplogize. All I did was add-on to a thread already going in a negative direction (in my opinion). Before I criticize the content and tone of a thread...I need to check my own motivation.

Good news! I received a greenie with the following remarks from Pat P.

"That is legal and within your rights.... Thank you for your support in the conservation of billfish in exchange for the opportunity to line your wallet"

Again, I apologize.

Tropicalsun
Rob

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Rob,

I assure you I am the last person on this board that needs an apology with the amount of toes I have stepped on, and anyone reading this will agree. I am sure that we both share the same passion for conserving the Billfish resource. Now come on down to Garwood with Brodie to Garwood this winter and let's hear some stories while we whack some ducks and laugh about all this. Brodie, make sure you get him down, as you have an open invitation.

·
Banned
1,821 Posts
Glad to see y'all made up. Rob, are still on the Akela? I thought someone told me Dennis was back.

·
Registered
3,932 Posts
I know Rob is still on the Akela for the tournaments. That is one heck of a boat!
And Pat, I'll have him make that trip with me bud! If you get free for a bay trip I'll take you both out.

Good man Rob!

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
Hmm. Brodie. Baytown. CapnMust be instigating, boat sinking, no duck shooting guy I used to know. Yep, hanging out with preachers.

Reactions: capn

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,607 Posts
Glad we all agree he can't shoot and sinks botes! He better be glad he has Capt.Preacher friends.
Man thats one bad bote.
Capn I don't think it would fit in Reds bayou. I wonder if it could make it out of Crazy cut. LOL

·
Registered
3,932 Posts
Couldn't stand not posting, huh?! lol

Would definitely need a pretty high tide at Gou Hole, that's for sure! ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.