2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If i stepped on toes, i honestly did not mean to. If you truly know me , i am sure you would know it was not intended. Please accept my apology.

·
fishes with calcutta
1,773 Posts
Welcome to the club. We’ve all done it at one time or another.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I don't know what you did to step on someone's toes, but I do know it takes big cajones to cop to being in the wrong. Kudos, my friend.

·
Old yellow member
2,273 Posts
I must have missed something, I've never seen anything you have said that could be taken that way.

Post On...

·
Gone Fishing
12,001 Posts
Pancakes saturday and Ill let you off the hook....lol......dont sweat the lil things in life. Think of what tomorow will bring!

·
Just an old ?
6,830 Posts
I don't get to read as many posts as I used, but I do not recall ever seeing anything that would be offensive to a normal person. Of course, alot of us here are not quite normal!

I've POed my share of folks on this board with posts and gotten accolades from others for the same posts. Just can't figure it out.

Be yourself and have fun. That's what this place is about.

Tom

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks! Next time i will serve "FREE GUMBO" and all will be forgiven and forgotten. And YES there will plenty more of the "Pancakes" My how food can sure smooze things over.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
i believe i saw it(the post) and i really don't think you stepped on anyone's toes. i concur with your conclusion on the topic tho. all mine are hand me downs. dang i hope i can get up early enuff to catch the show 2morrow. how late are ya'll staying on the air?

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
just checked my toes, mine are fine (except they are in lubbock right now, and would rather be on the coast) LOL.......laura, i cant even imagine you stepping on toes that dont need stepping on!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts