2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
10,635 Posts
set up some snipers at the funerals. I think they have a limit to how close a protestor can be to a funeral now.

·
Registered
30,684 Posts
"fanatacism consists of redoubling your efforts when you have forgotten your original aim." - george santayana

if you look closely at ms. roper's mouth in the second video, it looks just like "clutch cargo's."

·
The Republic of Texas
4,595 Posts
Never been to jail.....never been in trouble....but you can bet your bottom dollar I would go to jail for kickin some arse if I encounter these idiots. A military member giving the ultimate sacrifice is a severe price to pay....and to have a-holes there protesting is anti-American and they need to have their arses beaten severely. Sorry for the strong opinion.....but God help those idiots if I come across them......they best hope the cops get them before I do!!!!!!!!!!

Mike

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
How long before this goes to the jungle????:biggrin:

I agree with Argo. But the cost of the bullets would be more than what they are worth.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
That same group showed up on NASA rd One shortly after the space shuttle accident. It breaks my heart that they call themselves a baptist church. I was thankful when the local paper printed an article I wrote explaining that anyone in america can use the word "baptist" or "church" or whatever to describe themselves. I know of no church, including my own, that would endorse such hatred and disrespect. It's appaling.

Tropicalsun
Rob

·
Duty Is Our's; Consequences are God's!
7,638 Posts
These people are the most heartless and uncaring bunch ever to grace this country's soil. This is just not right, there is nothing that any of them can say that justify what they are doing. They have a right to their views but they are going about voicing these views in the most deployable manner I have ever witnessed in my 40+ years. This has nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing with their opinions. Leave the families of our fallen heroes alone in their darkest of hours. They need to respect these families and take their protest to a more approprate setting and time.

My 2 pennies
Derek

·
Premium Member
40,480 Posts
"Respect for America's Fallen Heroes Act" would bar protests within 300 feet of the entrance of a cemetery and within 150 feet of a road into the cemetery from 60 minutes before to 60 minutes after a funeral. Those violating the act would face up to a $100,000 fine and up to a year in prison.
This bill is just waiting on the President to sign. There have also been lawsuits filed against that chruch, they need to lose all the money funding this type of action....and they need to get the ACLU's money for funding this chruch.

·
Premium Member
40,480 Posts
Bobby said:
How long before this goes to the jungle????:biggrin:

I agree with Argo. But the cost of the bullets would be more than what they are worth.
Why? These people are allowed to act this way but you think any comment made by us should go hide in the jungle?

·
Banned
829 Posts
That group (I would never call them a church) is the sickest bunch of publicity whores I have ever seen. It boils my blood that they would protest at a military funeral. That some grieving mother or father has not given them some of there vengeance is amazing. If it were one of my sons I don't know if I could handle it.

Scott

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
vinsp said:
That group (I would never call them a church) is the sickest bunch of publicity whores I have ever seen. It boils my blood that they would protest at a military funeral. That some grieving mother or father has not given them some of there vengeance is amazing. If it were one of my sons I don't know if I could handle it.

Scott

i think the worst part of all is they are allowed to do it and so long as they have thier " paperwork" correct they get plice backing so if said parrent gets close they go to jail and never even get a chance to take one or more of those pieces of @$%* out.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Sounds like there needs to be a bunch of us good ol' boys stage a counter protest the next time they show up in public and make sure that they never make it to the cemetary. Maybe even have a little party in the woods for them. Just my opinion though.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
The govt. ought to have a bounty on them idiots maybe have a lottery to get a permit to be able to dispose of the trash lol

·
good looking single member
6,603 Posts
The Patriot Guard has their hands full with thes guys. They are a hardcore biker club that runs secrurity for these funerals. I can't wait to run into this group, I will hit a woman in this case;)

·
non-politically correct
7,304 Posts
Disagree on an issue but to disrespect those that have given their all, totally unacceptable.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I like how colmes said "sunlight is the only cure" he wants everyone to see her so she will be handled properly. Thats first time i think i have seen hannity and colmes agree on anything.

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
bill said:
Why? These people are allowed to act this way but you think any comment made by us should go hide in the jungle?
Don't get your panties in such a bunch Bill. You are going to hurt yourself. I don't have any thing to do with putting this in the jungle. But from past experences topics like this do get put in the jungle. It doesn't matter what I think. I feel the same way about this as all these other people. Did you not see my smiley? Or are you just trying to get something started?

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
A few weeks ago, the Soldier from Danbury to got killed, had his funeral in Danbury and there were MANY Bikers at the Funeral to ward off any Protesters. The protesters never materialized. Good job guys!

·
Premium Member
40,480 Posts
Bobby said:
Don't get your panties in such a bunch Bill. You are going to hurt yourself. I don't have any thing to do with putting this in the jungle. But from past experences topics like this do get put in the jungle. It doesn't matter what I think. I feel the same way about this as all these other people. Did you not see my smiley? Or are you just trying to get something started?
No but it gets old everytime a "real world" topic comes up and someone says...Oh it's going to get moved to the jungle". I have nothing in a wad and won't hurt myself, just don't want to sit here all day and babysit. Why do you work so hard to change subjects? Take it to a PM.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts