2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Farmboy
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow 2cooler Derek, (Whopper) came out and gave me a bid on my central AC/heater a while back and I was impressed enough with his professionalism/ thoroughness that I decided to go with him for replacement of the unit. I do have to say that it was one of the best decisions I have made in a while. His techs did a fantastic job and even though it got very late, they stayed and made doubly sure the unit performed correctly. In addition, Derek was the only contractor I had out that actually measured every room in the house, looked at return air/plenum for proper function, and ventured up in the attic to inspect the duct work. He actually found 2 runs of flex that were wholly inadequate, and a under insulated area above my kitchen.
Thanks Derek and crew for a job very well done.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Is this the same AIM AC out of the Buda/Kyle area? If so they replaced our complete unit this past Jan. and did a great job. They did a thourgh job and have called us a couple of times over the past year to see if everything is doing okay.

·
Registered
144 Posts
JDS, Thanks for the kind words, it was a pleasure working for you. Hunter 11, yes you've got the same AIM. Our office is across from Cabela's in Buda. Thanks, Whopper

·
Registered
966 Posts
Derek, if I remember correctly you were involved with our new unit. We have recommend AIM to several friends and neighbors.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts