2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a survey company in the San Leon area? I need an elevation certificate to determine the height of our new home to be built.

·
Registered
26,148 Posts
C&R Surveying: 281-259-6042

He's in Magnolia, so he may not want to go that far...but he's a one-man show and might need the work.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Can anyone recommend a survey company in the San Leon area? I need an elevation certificate to determine the height of our new home to be built.
My mother has a survey company that works the entire area - Windrose Land Services...I used them for an expansion my company did and when we bought a new house. Good people...good service, though I am biased. They also were cheaper than the 3 other companies that bid our office job.

Windrose Land Services
Houston, TX 77042-5226
(713) 458-2281

·
Registered
26,148 Posts
I can also vouch for Windrose. They've done work for me in the past as well. If you do call them - ask for Robert Kness.

I think C&R and Windrose charge the same price for an elevation certificate: $375

·
Banned
586 Posts
Send tx-fisherdude a pm on here and he should be able to get you all hooked up... he lives in Dickinson and works right off 35 in Pearland

1 - 6 of 6 Posts