2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Bull Frog hunter
9,276 Posts
Tim, don't be bad mouthing Gore. After all, he did win the coveted Nobel Peace Prize.
didn't he invent the World Wide Web also? I think I remember somthin like that?

Or was it Mont that invented it? lol:rotfl:

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
It has now been announced that he's not making his scheduled speech at the climate change summit in Copenhagen.
He's probably on the run looking for a place to hide!

·
All my friends say.....
7,365 Posts
Y'all just dont get it. Because the world is getting warmer because of man, this is the first time in recorded history that Houston has had measurable snow fall two years in a row.

Come on, warmer climate means more snow.

WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO GET THIS THROUGH YOU THICK SKULLS.

this has been a paid advertisment by....

·
Always A Good Time
3,722 Posts
'Come on, warmer climate means more snow.'

And Black is now White. Just make sure you pay your Taxes on time and wait for further instructions on how to think in the future.

·
Banned
26,320 Posts
Now I get it....Please give me more information so I don't have to think for myself....When whatever is here fitty hundred years from now, brushing the dust off my fossilized ***...I would want them to say "Dude, this guy must have had fun way back then" :cheers:

·
Banned
1,195 Posts
(Quote:
Originally Posted by Profish00
Part of global warming is weird winters...)

X2,,, and caused by extreme ocean current changes. Nothing new to the cyclic earth, which is ongoing, varys in decades to thousands of years for occurrence. The present time may be involved in a earth cycle cluster change/flex over the past 200 years. We don't know.
Gore give the **** money back and stand charged for false witness to the sheeples. :cheers:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts