2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Miami Dol-Phan
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished below the dam in some pristine conditions. Arrived below the dam with buddy Lurepopper and eased up to on a spot close to the west bank. Nothing happening, moved closer to the cable and nothing there either. Then moved to a spot closer towards the east bank and started to catch them. We had a 2 man limit in 3 hours. All fish caught either on a chrome/black rattletrap or a white rooster tail. First whitebass trip of the year and a very successful one at that. Here are some pics:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I guess I had the worse catch there yesterday, 5 whites I feel so bad. Everyone around me was pulling them in. I've got lots of excuses too.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I guess I had the worse catch there yesterday, 5 whites I feel so bad. Everyone around me was pulling them in. I've got lots of excuses too.
Firedog, don't be down on yourself. Everytime you see those 5 fish, remember, a lot of us were sitting at home or in an office and got zero fish! A day on the water, fish or no fish, still beats a day at work.

Just keep reading all of these guys posts, especially Matt and SS. Their advice got myself and my wife on the fish by our second trip out there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts