2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's that time once again boys and girls, time for the four-year Presidential Debates.

Be sure and tune in this Thursday night for the World Heavy Weight Championship.

Who do you think is going to win?

SM

·
H3 Titanium the ultimate in rod design.
646 Posts
w

Ranger Bob

Team Ranger Bob proudly supports these fine sponsors.

·
CantRe Member
782 Posts
Well Mr. Bush says what he thinks, and Mr. Kerry says what he whats you to hear. They ought to be some really good debates, I'm sure the news will give their spin on who flip-flops the most.

Mr. Bush by 10........LOL

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Bush-TKO in 3

Unless one of them really screws up, I dont think it will make much diff. Everyone is pretty well divided according to party lines, with a few defectors from each party.

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
redux

Hopefully, ultimately the American people.
Unfortunately the audience for "Incest Trailer" or other "reality TV" show will be five times that of the debate.
Oh, W

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
Excellent!

kenny said:
Hopefully, ultimately the American people.
Unfortunately the audience for "Incest Trailer" or other "reality TV" show will be five times that of the debate.
Oh, W
It makes my stomach turn at the release of yet another one of these stupid shows. Wife Swap? Are you kidding me? Why not just bust out a giant hot tub, margaritas, seventies jazz and get down to it. why keep dancing around it.

What happened to good tv programming? like tenspeed and brownshoe? or the great space coaster?

·
Just an old ?
6,830 Posts
Uh, Troy, I kinda like your idea!!!! (lol)

George the Second, no doubt.

·
Premium Member
40,476 Posts
It's really not a debate is it?

More on the line of responding to questions. Did they get a copy of the questions in advance? I really don't know. I hope the questions are real, and I hope the moderator sticks it to them and makes them give an answer instead of some speech. I'm gonna watch.

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
I think they have the questions

bill said:
More on the line of responding to questions. Did they get a copy of the questions in advance? I really don't know. I hope the questions are real, and I hope the moderator sticks it to them and makes them give an answer instead of some speech. I'm gonna watch.
Nothing is "real" anymore. It would be so interesting to see them both get up there and wing it and actually "answer the question" as opposed to spinning and getting the propaganda going.

Instead, it is going to be the same canned bs we have been seeing and hearing for the last 6 months. I hardly believe you will hear anything new or remotely interesting tonight.

But, I'll probably watch anyway. Better than survivor or the show they lay in rats and roaches or incest trailer or crime scene gore mongers or donald trump or gold diggin' ho or whatever stupid shows are on tv.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts