2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Care to predict the Dow bottom? I think it will happen rapidly or if the govt props it up it will take several years.

My prediction is 8788

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
you've already seen it... it's all up from here
the 1st vote is to tell constituents .. "we heard ya. please keep us in office."
the next vote gives paulson the blank check. yesterday's vote and dow drop represents the smoke screen and pixie dust routine to mask a bad policy. unless the public cries louder the second round, it's gonna go thru. not to be political, i'm really disappointed iin the Bush administration for pushing again after it failed. so instead of yelling i'm against the bailout, i'm against the administration for supporting it.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
dow got in trouble when housing got in trouble so when housing is back on so will dow. dealers are having trouble financing people on cars , hospital in Pittsburgh had a 4% drop as sick people with insurance doing home remedy on some medical problems so go figure soon funeral people are in deep dod do because everybody is forced to do cremation in oppose to traditional funeral. dow will be yoyo for next 2 years

·
Registered
108 Posts
I hope 8000 is the floor for this year. Hopefully enough people see this as a time to buy while it is low and keep it from going much lower. The sad thing is when the baby boomers start pulling all their money out over the next few years, it will be harder to keep market prices from recovering.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts