2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its a long and sad story, but anyway, a friend who is only 30 and her husband is 34 were expecting their first child. she went to the dr. on monday and dr. said everything was fine and heard the baby heartbeat and said baby was in position and she could go at anytime. after leaving the dr. office she got home and went into labor, she was take to the womens hospital and they couldnt find the heartbeat,they let her stay in labor for 12 hours befor doing a c section. the baby was born dead, was full term and weighed 7 1/2 lbs. they had to do surgery on the mother and was given 17pts of blood, now they say she is not going to make it she is on life support. the husband is in shock and in the hospital over all of this. and at this time dr. do not know what went wrong. so please pray for this family.

thanks,
rosie

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
This Is Very Sad...

Father, if it be Your will, save this woman's life and give she and her husband and family the time necessary to rest and heal from this terrible tragedy of losing their child. The sadness is too much to bear. If it be Your will, allow this family to live life in the manner you wish to have them live in Your grace, in love and in the forgiveness of sins. In Jesus Christ name I pray, amen.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Prayers from the Owen family, God speed the little one and save the mother.............later,Dave

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Prayers from the Bystrom family

Reading your post Rosie it's certainly easy to see what a devastating shock this has been for their family. I know my boys will join me in keeping them in their prayers.

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
i just cant imagine what they must be going though. may God Bless them all.
i will keep them in my prayers through this most trying time for them.

trudy

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
As we are expecting our 4th grandchild in the next 2 weeks, this hits bad. They have our prayers. I can't begin to think of the anguish this family is going through.

·
Registered
30,254 Posts
Our Prayers have been sent........

Prayers going out all over the place from this end. As Rick was posting, I was in the Emergency Room with daughter #3. She had invited me over for a piece of cake and some ice-cream. When I got there she shared some information with me that sounded like she was trying to miscarry.

She just told me about 3 or 4 weeks ago that she is expecting again. After a few questions and answers I told her that I would feel better if she would let me take her to see a doctor.

Six and a half hours later we get the news that her 11 week fetus was only the size of a 6 week fetus. Needless to say, I'm missing work today to go with her to her Ob-Gyn for the next step. But, what do you tell a 4 1/2 year old that is waiting for a little sister.(He already has 2 younger brothers!) He just knew that he was getting a little sister. That's what he would tell me anyway.

Sorry Rosie, I'm not trying to take anything from your thread. I just got home and got on the board to unwind and started reading this thread again. I just couldn't hold back.

Pat

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks to everyone for the thoughts and prayers. As of yesterday their has been no change, but ehr mother did say if their is not alt of change soon and after some more test their will need to be some decisions made and since the husband cant do it at this time the mother will have to decide.

Hey M.T. no problem thats what we are all here for. and i hope the best for your family, our prayers are with yall.

ROSIE

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
pat, i am so sorry to hear your news too. i know this must be a very tough time for you, mike, and all of your family, as well as rosie's friend. God Bless You All!! you are all in my prayers.

trudy

·
http://www.profishingresearch.co m
2,953 Posts
Prayers sent for sure.

Bigwater

1 - 17 of 17 Posts