2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
30,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a call this afternoon,my brother calling to let me know my dads been in the hospital for 2 weeks and they don't think he will make it till Wednesday,seems hes had lung cancer for 2yrs and with 3 brothers and sisters,somehow I was never told,I'll be going to New Orleans to stay with my mom whom is still in denial and can't even go to the hospital, they've been together for over 50yrs,so I know it's going to be tough.Hopefully my old car will make the trip,and the pawn shop will be fair on a couple of loans to get me there.Prayers would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Steve

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Just went through the same situation with my mom. My prayers are with you and your family.

·
senor member
6,148 Posts
Dang dude, sorry to hear about all this. Sounds like a bumpy road here for a while. Always remember, if you seek you will find. God will never forsake you. Talk to him on your drive to New Orleans.

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Dear Lord, please be with Steve as he travels to Louisiana. Have him to be a vessel for you Father during this time. I ask you Lord to touch his Dad and give him peace and I pray in the Name of Jesus that you restore Steves Dad to good health and the vigor of his youth. Be with this entire family and we pray that someone come to receive salvation at this time. We arw awaiting a harvest. We love you Lord and we praise you and we thank you for hearing our prayers. We ask that your will be done, in Jesus precious name, AMEN

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Prayers on the way - have a safe journey. Going to Florida on Thursday which is too late to help but returning on Monday. If you have a problem and need a ride back or something send me a PM. Take care.

·
It doesn't get much better!
1,414 Posts
Prayers sent Steve. You have a family here that supports you and will pray for you. Stay strong through this tough time.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
headed ^ for safety and comfort in this time of need...d

·
Kayak Fisher
7,565 Posts
Lord God,

Be with Steve on his trip to Louisiana. Give him a safe journey there and back. Give him time to be with his father, and to be a comfort to his mother. Heal any bad feelings at not being informed of his father's condition, and mend any burned bridges between Steve and his siblings.

Give Steve everything he needs financially for this journey, and bless him with no car trouble along the way. In Jesus all things consist, or hold together. Please make that apply to Steve's car as well.

Keep Steve healthy and whole on this trip. Be his shield and protection all along the way. Give him joy in the journey, and pleasant surprises as he sees your hand at work in his life along the way.

Be merciful to Steve's family, as it seems Steve's father is on his way to his eternal home. If he doesn't know Jesus, I pray that Steve will have an opportunity to share his faith in Jesus with his dad.

In the precious name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts