2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Glub-Glub-Glub
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lord, please guide the hands of the talented team as they work to heal our friend Alan, speed Alan's recovery so he will be back with and amoung us soon.
Amen
At the time of this post, my dear friend and fellow Pescador Alan P. Hundley is in surgery at MDA for a brain tumor.
I spoke with Alan's wife Val yesterday and Alan is nervous but for the most part upbeat all taken into consideration.
Pray for Alan and the People careing for Alan as he goes through this ordeal.
I thank you all in advance for your prayers and caring.
Many of you may have seen or met Alan around Charlie's at Seadrift POC area see attached photo.
Hang in there Alan!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Prayers for Alan have already been lifted to heaven from our home. And Alan has a very special friend in you!
Please keep us informed.
Joyce

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
prayers are sent for alan, and his family. i too always pray for the doctors and nurses. one time i was talking to the doctor that was getting ready to do the heart surgery on my husband and he hugged me and thanked me when i told him i was praying for God to work through his hands. he said he always prayed for the same thing before he began a surgery, and i cant tell you how comforting that was for me at the time. this is scary stuff, and a time when we the Lord's help. its just awsome what He can do.

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Your friend and family are in our prayers.
Bob

·
Glub-Glub-Glub
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Surgery over

I spoke with Alan's wife Val a little while ago and she said the surgery went well and the Drs were optimistic and thought they got 90% or more of the tumor.
Alan is awake and seems fine but still in intesive care for a while.
I will post additional info as I get it.
Keep the prayers coming and I feel all will be okay in the big picture.
Thanks to all for your support.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts