2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
AKA "STUMPY"
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A fellow 2cooler and close friend's father is having major heart surgury tomorrow, I would appreciate prayers for him and his family during this time.

Thanks

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
Heavenly Father, we pray for our fellow 2cooler that his heart surgery tomorrow will be successful. We pray that you guide the surgeon's hands and give him wisdom from above. Please comfort our friend and his family as they go through this tough time. We pray that his recovery will be quick as he needs to get back with us on the water doing what he loves to do - FISH.
We pray this in Jesus's holy name. Amen.

·
Saved by Jesus Blessed by God
2,767 Posts
Heavenly Father, we pray for our fellow 2cooler that his heart surgery tomorrow will be successful. We pray that you guide the surgeon's hands and give him wisdom from above. Please comfort our friend and his family as they go through this tough time. We pray that his recovery will be quick as he needs to get back with us on the water doing what he loves to do - FISH.
We pray this in Jesus's holy name. Amen.
AMEN!!

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
Now that I read it again I think it is the fellow 2coolers father that its having the surgery. God understands who needs the prayers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts