2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anna (aka Pollywog Mamma) had a heartattack at 2am this morning, she is in intensive care at San Jac hospital in Baytown, they installed 4 stints and still had more to do but had to stop because she went into another attack, they will finish when she stabilizes.... Many know Anna as she has brought tatersalad and other stuff to our gatherings... She is a sweet lady....

She is the one sitting in the chair with the blue top..... This was the TOBA fundraiser.......

Attachments

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,076 Posts
Sorry to hear this. I meant to ask you how she was doing last week when you posted the pic of you & Her dancing. Give Rosie a hug and let her know we're thinking about her & Mom. Keep us posted.

All the Best,

Jeff

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Prayers for Anna:

Heavenly Father we come to you petitioning your healing powers be placed on Anna and that you wrap your comforting arms Rosie and Darrel during this time of great concern. Father we ask that you guide all of Anna's caregivers as they minister to her heart needs. Father heal their hearts, both physically and emotionally as only You can do...for we know that all things are possible when we come to you in prayer. Amen.
Mat 8:7
Jesus said to him, "I will come and heal him."

Reactions: Badhabit

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hello and thank you everyone, this is rosie and i am just back from the hospital and was able to speak with the Dr. He said my mom is no way out of the woods yet, her platelet count is dropping by the hour. It was 200 and dropped to 119 within an hours time. He said when it gets to 100 then he will have to stop the blood thinner and he said thats not good if he has to do that, also the aorta has a small leak and this is not good. He and Dr. Lahe are fixing to make the decision to send her to Herman by lifeflight to do open heart surgery. They will not do anymore procedures here at san jac. Thanks for all the prayers will update again as soon as the Dr. calls me.

rosie

1 - 20 of 51 Posts