2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very emotional right now...The first is a bulletin my sister sent me when her friends went missing...The second item is the bad news......We grew up in a loving family, I have one brother and one sister, we were taught to love everyone,all races and all colors, but it makes it harder for me to do that especially when **** like this happens. I have many friends of all colors and of all ages, but now when I see a group of guys walking down the street, my defense automatically goes up and I prejudge people alot quicker than I use to.....Why did this have to happen? You might be thinking why is this guy dwelling over this? I have not forgotten our beloved soldiers overseas fighting for our country, I have not forgotten third world countries in hunger, I have not forgotten Natalee Holloway, I have not forgotten my family and friends, I have not forgotten a lot of things, but I will forget these guys who committed this unforgiveable act when they burn in hell....Sorry I had to vent....

Item 1. A copy of my sister's bulletin..
Date:Jun 22, 2006 9:43 AM Subject:Missing friend. Please help us find her!!!Body:HOUSTON

Salee has been missing since Saturday night, June 17, 2006...

Her name is Chrisalee Aparece. (more pics and info of her on her page www.myspace.com/chrisalee_aparece)

5'1, long layered dark hair, 123 lbs.

We appreciate any information you may have, ANY. Please keep her in your prayers.

Please REPOST this. We just need to get the word OUT!!!!

some updated info:
1. she was last heard from at 1:15am sunday. she had called a friend saying she had just gotten to huy's (her bf who is also missing) house to drop something off.

2. her car was used in a house robbery on monday. 4 black males were spotted using the car, by the time the police arrived they were gone.

3. her credit cards have been used at several locations on the northside of town.

4. her vehicle (drk blue or black matrix) was recovered yesterday in Humble.

if you see these ppl...

PLEASE CALL .. 281.242.8448. OR 832.859.1240.

Item 2..The news story
http://www.click2houston.com/news/9415235/detail.html

take care, Rodney

·
www.crittergitters.net
1,894 Posts
Prayers sent for the family and friends .I hope they hang the B$#$#@. Need to bring the B^%#$$%$ on a one way Shark fishing trip.

·
Registered
30,254 Posts
I've been praying for these families...

I have been following this story in the news and seen that the young ladies body had been found and they are still searching for the young man that was with her. This frightens me so, because the youngest of our 4 daughters just graduated and wants to be all indepedent on the street with friends late into the night. Thinking this only happens to other people.

The last child, 18, graduated June second, and knows everything that there is to know. Needless to say, this is the daughter with the hardest head.

Sorry, but I too, get so mad at todays society turning into what it has turned into. I can not sit back and feel safe and worry free for my grandkids like our parents could for us when we were kids.

But, I still pray every day for the safety of all.

Pat

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
sorry for the loss. i know what you are going through. i have a member of my family that has been missing for over 2 years now. he was living in Alaska at the time of his disappearance. my thoughts and prayers are with you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts