2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got home about a half an hour ago and was amazed to see all the lights on in the house and stepfather on the phone while getting dressed. I asked what was going on and he said that he had to go to the hospital because his father was just rushed there due to heart complications. its quiet now but I cant think of anything to do other than ask the 2cool family to have my grandfather in there thoughts and prayers. I sure hope he will pull thru

·
Registered
371 Posts
PUTZLINER said:
i just got home about a half an hour ago and was amazed to see all the lights on in the house and stepfather on the phone while getting dressed. I asked what was going on and he said that he had to go to the hospital because his father was just rushed there due to heart complications. its quiet now but I cant think of anything to do other than ask the 2cool family to have my grandfather in there thoughts and prayers. I sure hope he will pull thru
It is done as you have asked.

WS4F

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.