2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chunkin' Charlie lost his 8 year old neice, Hannah Greer, in a car accident.
Please keep the Garrison and Greer families in your prayers.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Let me know what you need

Chuck,

You're in our prayers and we've added your family and your sister's family to our church's prayer list. Do you need any food? Whatever the need is, just let me know. May your family find strength in the Lord. Even when we are weakened by such a loss, we are strengthened through the Lord. 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 are verses that I've always found comfort in during difficult times.

9) But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ rest upon me.
10) For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

James

·
The Republic of Texas
4,595 Posts
Prayers for the family.

Mike

·
Done Wit Dat
7,538 Posts
Wow, I just arrived back here in Angleton and the first thing I read on TTMB is a tragedy for one of my friends. Very sad indeed. My prayers to the families and Chuck, if you need anything, you can call on me anytime. - Coach

·
Salty Dawg
7,701 Posts
Sad News. Prayer sent for the family.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Hello all - I am chunkn Charlie's wife and want to say my thanks to everyone. Our family is truly blessed to have such caring friends. It has helped us (and I know especially Chuck) to know so many people are praying not only for us but also for his whole family. We are all slowing healing and are comforted to know Hannah is heaven, most likely taking charge of something!

In typical 2cool style, Chuck is taking the family to SLP this weekend for some time away together. What a better way than on the water! (Thanks for the house Uncle Sam)

Thanks again to everyone.

Sarah

1 - 18 of 18 Posts