2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
6,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some prayers for Golda, Farmer Jim's wife. Spoke to Farmer Jim yesterday. He took Golda into SW Memorial as her blood pressure was seriously low, complaining of abdominal pains, and dehydration. When I talked to him around noon today, he said the doctors still had not made a diagnosis, although her blood pressure had improved a little.

·
http://www.profishingresearch.co m
2,953 Posts
Our prayers go out for Golda and Farmer Jim!

Bigwater

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
goldie and jim will be in my prayers. hope you start feeling better soon goldie!!

trudy

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Pam and I send our prayers for Goldie. She is a very special lady and we are praying that this is nothing serious and she is home real soon with no lingering effect. Jim if there is anything, ANY thing at all you need or that we can do for y'all, no matter when or what, just call me, I mean it.

Bob, thanks for the heads-up.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Prayers sent from the Owen family.............................................Later,Dave

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
I spoke with Jim yesterday as they were prepairing to go see the doctor, Jim said she was under the weather, but I had no idea it was so serious...... Prayers sent for a quick recoverery..... Jim iffin ya need anything just holler, I'm on that side of town all day....

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
Mary and I are definately praying. She is one fine lady, and she and Jim are one of the greatest couple we know!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts