2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My neighbor of 17years has had to cancel a trip to his wifes homeland of Spain. They were gonna leave on the 17th of this month. He has been going to the doctor recently, because of prostrate problems. It seems that the problem is now cancer. I have seen the power of prayer work so many times on this board and this is why I turn to my cyber family now. The good Lord heard our voices before and I pray that He listens again. Thanks my family...Vic

·
Kayak Fisher
7,565 Posts
Holy Father,

I ask you to be with Vic's neighbor and friend in a special way. Flood his heart with the love of Jesus, and flood his body with your healing power. Remove all fear from his heart and replace it with your peace and joy. Remove all cancer cells from his body and restore him to health and vigor. Let him praise the name of Jesus and glorify you for the remainder of his life.

In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

·
senor member
6,148 Posts
Lord. vjer is right. You do answer prayers. We pray in agreement right now that you cause all things to work for the good in this situation. We ask for healing in Jesus name, amen

·
Malt Beverage Diety
1,385 Posts
Done, bro.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Prayers:

Lord we know that all things all things are possible when we come to you in prayer. Lord we come to you this morning in prayer asking that you put your healing hands on Vic's friend...that you pinpoint and eliminate the cancer. Lord hear our prayer as we come to you in your sons name who taught us to pray.

Mat 8:7
Jesus said to him, "I will come and heal him."

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Dear Lord, YOU tell us that by Jesus stripes we are healed. So, we are claiming this healing ahead of time and rebuking this old cancer in the Name of Jesus.Touch this man and give him courage and strength to endure all things with YOU.Thank you for your mercy and grace. AMEN

1 - 15 of 15 Posts